Today I want to share a quick and easy way to imitate pointed pen calligraphy if you don't have your typical calligraphy tools with you or if you're a beginner looking to try your hand at the modern calligraphy style. All it takes is a paper and pen!
At the end of the video, I will be sharing another way to faux calligraphy with watercolor pencils so make sure to stick around for that! :)
• Zen Liner Paintbrush —— https://goo.gl/Z3nics
• Muji 0.38 Gel Ink Pen —— https://goo.gl/LXaZRD
• Muji Dotted Notebook —— https://goo.gl/4cmjpb
• Derwent Inktense Pencils —— https://goo.gl/pj7KL1
• Bee Paper Aquabee Watercolor Paper —— https://goo.gl/yZD0PB
• Brause Rose Nib —— https://goo.gl/qEH8Ps