I've got another video today to show you how I like to mix my gouache in order to make different colored inks for calligraphy!
At the end of the video, I have another bonus video. This time, I'm gonna show you how to mix different mediums (metallic watercolor + Walnut Ink, Pearl Ex + Walnut Ink to be exact) to create fun and unique looks!
P.S. Please excuse any weird audio inconsistencies!
Thanks in advance for watching! Let me know what you think :) And please share: what do you want to learn about next?
• Daiso Acryl Gouache —— Not Available Online
• (Emptied) Speedball Ink Pots —— https://goo.gl/aoQPqK
• Muji Dotted Notebook —— https://goo.gl/4cmjpb
• Dr. Ph. Martin's Bleedproof White —— https://goo.gl/zST5jk
• US ArtQuest Jewelz Watercolor Palette—— https://goo.gl/EOe7CW
• Jacquard PearlEx Solar Gold —— https://goo.gl/zT8Q8n
• Walnut Ink —— https://goo.gl/PZOubw
• Hunt Ex Fine 215 Nib —— https://goo.gl/MBJrpR
• Tachikawa Comic Pen Nib Holder —— https://goo.gl/ZSGldb