It's good to be back! My husband got a new camera for me to record my YouTube videos and I was so amazed by the result that I couldn't wait to share this with everyone. It took me awhile to get off my butt and start the editing process. Then it took *days* for the video to get uploaded onto YouTube (that was my bad) and when it finally got uploaded, lo and behold... a spelling error on the actual lettering.
Why I didn't catch this the thousand times I had to look at it while I was editing the video? I do not know. I only know this: I am dumb.
So in short, sorry for the ridiculous of this would-be inspirational quote: "don't just fly sore" :P
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Radiant Concentrated Watercolors —— https://goo.gl/lIrvXB
- Strathmore 140 lbs Watercolor Paper —— https://goo.gl/AhUZc1
- Daiso Watercolor Palette —— Found in stores (vary by location)
- Brause Rose Nib —— https://goo.gl/aoQPqK
- Tachikawa Straight Nib Holder —— https://goo.gl/uFZ3h1
- Pentel Aquash Waterbrushes —— https://goo.gl/FXqyVX